For a Feminist Cypherpunk Manifesto

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Oct 27 16:19:24 PDT 2021

I'll start writing the Feminist Cypherpunk Manifesto tomorrow. Patriarchy,rape etc.They may be tech genius, but sexual crimes and patriarchy are unforgivable.I don't think it's right to be pushed aside just because I'm a woman It’s up to us to destroy this culture of cancer. . . "

Sounds promising. Solidarity and support from moi.

Btw - in light of some shocking examples of Nazi-style racism from OG's like Tim May and John Young, I 'd like to see more attention paid to anarchism and the Black revolution.

https://theanarchistlibrary.org/library/lorenzo-kom-boa-ervin-anarchism-and-the-black-revolution

Racist and antisemitic fascism is not to be debated - it is to be violently assaulted and murdered.