Adam Schiff asks intelligence agencies for information about CIA's targeting of WikiLeaks

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 27 15:32:38 PDT 2021

See the efforts I've made arguing the issues about Assange.
Do a search of the CP list over the last 2+ years  for my posts, the ones including the words  'assange' and 'extraterritorialty'.
I've sent that material to Jennifer Robinson, one of Assange's barristers.  (No reply from her, but I wasn't expecting one.  Although a 'thank you' would have been nice...)
I see no way at all that United States government lawyers can possibly obtain Assange's extradition, let alone conviction, given the facts and law involved.
My 'credentials' include 15,000 hours in Federal prison law libraries, doing legal research in many different areas.  Most 'jailhouse lawyers' only learn about criminal law and appeals law, but I spent most of my time on other areas of law.Business, patent, tort, contract, civil rights, and others.
     Jim Bell

  On Wed, Oct 27, 2021 at 2:38 PM, bbrewer<bbrewer at littledystopia.net> wrote:
On 10/27/2021 5:25 PM, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:

>     imagine if your technofascist 'utopia' was already working Jim and the US military could get assange murdered for a few thousand dollars.

Nah, man, that proposed system is only used to get rid of the *bad
guys*, donchaknow.