Journalist charged with rape

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Oct 27 14:35:40 PDT 2021

JULIAN " "More ports than a Norwegian crack whore" ASSANGE

" Alice certainly isn't in for a very nice time of it "

JULIAN " "If you fuck up, I'll hunt you down and kill you" ASSANGE

"… Friends don’t put their friends into a giant intelligence database controlled by a megalomaniac …"

JULIAN " We are going to fuck them all. Chinese mostly " ASSANGE 2007

Julian Assange arrested in London on rape charges
https://www.csmonitor.com/World/terrorism-security/2010/1207/WikiLeaks-Julian-Assange-arrested-in-London-on-rape-charges

GEOFFREY "sexual offence for a man to deliberately deceive a partner whose consent has been conditional upon his use of a condom" ROBERTSON

JULIAN " Being guilty of aggravated rape has nothing to do with our party" A. Broinowski. Wikileaks Party NSW candidate for au Senate. 2013.