What has journalism done for us lately?

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Oct 27 14:03:57 PDT 2021

Wikileaks promised us ' the unvarnished truth '. Then it delivered up " Collateral Murder ' basted like a Xmas Turkey.

Julian Assange · LRB 6 March 2014
Mar 6, 2014 - I wouldn't say this publicly, but Hitler wrote Mein Kampf in prison..."

Jul 20, 2015 - Julian Assange: To be honest, I don't like the word transparency; cold dead glass is transparent..."

JULIAN " “People with strong principles don’t survive for long ” ASSANGE quoted in " Risk" released in 2017.

JULIAN " Capitalism+atheism+feminism = sterility " ASSANGE. 2017

May 20, 2017 - Julian Assange announced “the proper war is just commencing...”