List Archival

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 08:46:17 PDT 2021

On Mon, Oct 25, 2021, 11:04 AM Stefan Claas <
spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> I give you now some ideas you may think about, or not.
>
> As you may know modern sequoia-pgp (Testimonials by
> Mr Zimmermann) no longer uses the stupid WoT. Stupid
> keyservers like SKS are thankfully also dead.

Do you call them stupid, and say thankfully, because you've been hurt in
the ways you describe further in your email?

A person, say a left-winger uploads his pub key to SKS and asks a

How are left-right politics relevant?

Is the backing of your arguments that governments are greater sources of
trust than communities?