Low class fool Stefan Claas exposed

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Oct 25 07:43:31 PDT 2021

I don't take assignments from fools for the simple reason I don't work with morons.

You did jog my memory about an execrable episode in the declining years of punk.
I saw ' The Great Rock and Roll Swindle " in Melb around 1980.
That disgusting and repulsive Marxist, Malcolm McLaren featured prominently - along with his BFF, Stabber Squid. ( Situationist Sid )
This might have all been forgotten by now except for one Dame Vivienne Wikileaks Westwood.
Antisemitism has to be hammered down where-ever and when-ever it raises its ugly head.
Take our resident hate-filled bigot, Batshit Crazy.
He knows his antisemitism is actually dangerous - that's why he scuttles and hides.
If you keep chatting away with him you can be Doxxed, Ddossed, SWATTED and destroyed with him.
Your homework. Fool.