Professor Rat threatens conformists safety

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Oct 25 05:53:08 PDT 2021

Unlike space-colonizing type arseholes ( Elon Musk, NASA, fascist-Chinese, etc ) I present no threat to any other species we may encounter in the future.

In my conception of crytoanarchism a guiding principle prohibits interfering with the natural development of alien civilizations. " First do no harm ", if you will.

This ideal exists alongside and complements self-defense as a legal-defense against any charge of murder.

" We have a right to destroy those who would destroy us "  ( Vulcan Arbusto )