[spam][crazy][wrong] considering timestamps

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 05:26:06 PDT 2021

its 815 and I found my other phone without a phone plane.  I was sitting on
it.

i'll plug it in while it boots

yayyyy I have a win/win behavior.  I either get to record the airplane mode
issue or I get to clone gdb .... maybe !  maybe something else will go
wrong.

816

the phone booted up.  its battery icon says 0%.

817

the phone turned itself off.  there's a button on the charger cable that
disables charging that somehow gets pressed.  repressing it.

817

phone charging!  display says "Need to charge more to power on."

 now it says 2%.  booting it.

818 and i'm waiting for my 3rd device to boot.

i'm going to look at a forensic recovery process I have going on.

it's still extracting lost files.  there are gigabytes.  I wonder if the
progress is output anywhere.  I may have made an error learning a gui tool,
unsure.

819 second phone is booted

i'll start video recording and talk to the recording instead of typing

it's 819 and my second phone is in airplane mode and has a black screen
instead of a list of applications.

yay pressing home worked

820

this phone has a strange attribute where the "camera" app doesn't show in
the application selector.  I have to find camera via some other interface
and launch it indirectly.

821

found it in the settings dialog.  says it's running.

822

found it in the application switcher since luckily it was running

824

it's performing the airplane mode misbehavior on-camera but the camera
keeps focusing so that it's all blurry.  it's still somewhat visible.  i'll
try to make it sharp by playing with it.

825

the phone says not enough storage