[wrong] Professor Rat and Community Safety

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 03:29:35 PDT 2021

Professor Rat has the same initials as Public Relations, and this is a good
reminder:

Messages spread publicly about others can severely impact them.  Like that
time the police were called to bust up drug dealing when the drug-free
party was too loud.

If PR is sharing messages that could severely harm good hardworking people,
it would be appropriate to stop this.

I am a peace-loving person and would not consent to pursuing that for some
time without confirmation of necessity.  I have been targeted myself and
know it can be far worse than stories of Hell.

In Nonviolent Communication, and norm is placed for violence: force is to
be used only to protect people, never to harm out of vengeance.

Digital security nowadays is atrocious.