DAL Emergency Calls The US State Dept [re: TLSA lookup]

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 03:21:47 PDT 2021

On Mon, Oct 25, 2021, 3:45 AM Douglas Lucas <dal at riseup.net> wrote:

> I should clarify, I already know these four things, "25 means SSL" and

please speak clearly, that makes no sense; did you make an error?

> "bureaucrats operating on behalf of powerful people make it hard for
> rando freelancers to ask them questions."

helpful information, technologists don't always think of this

 including the fact that nothing further can really be discerned
> technically

Ow, that's never true, and likely millions of people are believing it.

it. Or as the
> Vietnamese anarchist told the US celebrity activist when he asked about
> attentats, "go pho it."

pho -> photo .  we need clear complete logs to diagnose, discuss, and
pressure issues.