Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 01:22:49 PDT 2021

> After Fauci got exposed from FOIA etc...
> "Gain of Function"
> https://drasticresearch.org/
> "EcoHealth Alliance"
>
> NIH Admits Funding Gain-Of-Function COVID Experiments

Many-in-one today...

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/10/physicians_and_the_vaccine_tyranny_.html

Sweden Suspends Moderna Shot Indefinitely After Vaxxed Patients
Develop Crippling Heart Condition
https://www.westernjournal.com/sweden-suspends-moderna-shot-indefinitely-vaxxed-patients-develop-crippling-heart-condition/

Fauci Funded 'Cruel' Puppy Experiments Where Sand Flies 'Eat Them
Alive'; Vocal Cords Severed

While recent attention has been focused on Dr. Anthony Fauci's
National Institutes of Health (NIH) funding the genetic manipulation
of bat coronaviruses in the same town as the bat coronavirus pandemic
emerged, a bipartisan group of lawmakers have demanded answers over
'sick' experiments on drugged puppies, according to The Hill.

"Our investigators show that Fauci’s NIH division shipped part of a
$375,800 grant to a lab in Tunisia to drug beagles and lock their
heads in mesh cages filled with hungry sand flies so that the insects
could eat them alive," writes nonprofit organization the White Coat
Waste Project. "They also locked beagles alone in cages in the desert
overnight for nine consecutive nights to use them as bait to attract
infectious sand flies."

Wuhan Scientists Planned To Release 'Chimeric Covid Spike Proteins'
Into Bat Populations Using 'Skin-Penetrating Nanoparticles'

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/09/21/wuhan-scientists-planned-releaseskin-penetrating-nanoparticles/
https://drasticresearch.org/2021/09/20/1583/amp/

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/advice/red-list-countries-coming-off-update-covid-hotel-quarantine-2021/
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2020/03/12/darpa-five-inventions-us-agency-inspired-uks-800m-dream-factory/
https://www.scribd.com/embeds/526812975/content?start_page=1&view_mode=scroll&access_key=key-NAgs5Esf72Atr5rF6vCV
https://www.scribd.com/embeds/526812799/content?start_page=1&view_mode=scroll&access_key=key-J1udOKu7DvHYonIrPQdp

18 months before the pandemic, scientists in Wuhan, China submitted a
proposal to release enhanced airborne coronaviruses into the wild in
an effort to inoculate them against diseases that could have otherwise
jumped to humans, according to The Telegraph, citing leaked grant
proposals from 2018.

    New documents show that just 18 months before the first Covid-19
cases appeared, researchers had submitted plans to release
skin-penetrating nanoparticles containing “novel chimeric spike
proteins” of bat coronaviruses into cave bats in Yunnan, China.

    They also planned to create chimeric viruses, genetically enhanced
to infect humans more easily, and requested $14million from the
Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (Darpa) to fund the work.

The bid was submitted by zoologist Peter Daszak of US-based EcoHealth
Alliance, who was hoping to use genetic engineering to cobble
"human-specific cleavage sites" onto bat Covid 'which would make it
easier for the virus to enter human cells' - a method which would
coincidentally answer a longstanding question among the scientific
community as to how SARS-CoV-2 evolved to become so infectious to
humans.

Daszak's proposal also included plans to commingle high-risk natural
coronaviruses strains with more infectious, yet less deadly versions.
His 'bat team' of researchers included Dr. Shi Zhengli from the Wuhan
Institute of Virology, as well as US researchers from the University
of North Carolina and the US Geological Survey National Wildlife
Health Center.

Darpa refused the contract - saying "It is clear that the proposed
project led by Peter Daszak could have put local communities at risk,"
while warning that Daszak hadn't fully considered the dangers involved
in enhancing the virus via gain-of-function research, or by releasing
a vaccine into the air.

    Grant documents show that the team also had some concerns about
the vaccine programme and said they would “conduct educational
outreach … so that there is a public understanding of what we are
doing and why we are doing it, particularly because of the practice of
bat-consumption in the region”.

    Angus Dalgleish, Professor of Oncology at St Georges, University
of London, who struggled to get work published showing that the Wuhan
Institute of Virology (WIV) had been carrying out “gain of function”
work for years before the pandemic, said the research may have gone
ahead even without the funding.

    “This is clearly a gain of function, engineering the cleavage site
and polishing the new viruses to enhance human cell infectibility in
more than one cell line,” he said. -Telegraph

As the Telegraph aptly notes (and you'll never hear from Maddow, Lemon
or Hayes), Daszak is the same guy behind a letter published in The
Lancet last year which ruled out the lab leak hypothesis, and
temporarily stifled debate on the origins of Covid-19.

"For more than a year I tried repeatedly to ask questions of Peter
Daszak with no response," said Viscount Ridley, who has co-authored an
upcoming book on the origin of Covid-19, and has repeatedly implored
the House of Lords to dig deeper into the origins of the pandemic.
"Now it turns out he had authored this vital piece of information
about virus work in Wuhan but refused to share it with the world. I am
furious. So should the world be," he added.

"Peter Daszak and the EcoHealth Alliance (EHA) proposed injecting
deadly chimeric bat coronaviruses collected by the Wuhan Institute of
Virology into humanised and ‘batified’ mice, and much, much more."

The documents, released by an international consortium of scientists
known as 'Drastic Research,' were authenticated by a former Trump
administration official. According to the group, "The actual DEFUSE
Proposal Documents will be published in due course."

"Given that we find in this proposal a discussion of the planned
introduction of human-specific cleavage sites, a review by the wider
scientific community of the plausibility of artificial insertion is
warranted," Drastic said in a statement.

Enhanced MERS?

One anonymous World Health Organization (WHO) scientist told The
Telegraph that Daszak's grant proposal shockingly proposed plans to
enhance the more deadly MERS (Middle-East Respiratory Syndrome).

"The scary part is they were making infectious chimeric Mers viruses,"
said the source, adding "These viruses have a fatality rate over 30
per cent, which is at least an order of magnitude more deadly than
Sars-CoV-2."

"If one of their receptor replacements made Mers spread similarly,
while maintaining its lethality, this pandemic would be nearly
apocalyptic."

Just remember, the initial cover story started with 'bat soup.'

EcoHealth Throws NIH Under The Bus Over Wuhan Gain-Of-Function Report;
Researcher Claims 'Massive Cover-Up'

https://twitter.com/VivekGRamaswamy/status/1452076310822625282
https://www.who.int/ethics/topics/gene-editing/committee-members/en/index2.html
https://twitter.com/Rasmussen_Poll/status/1452278147139964931

The question over whether the NIH funded risky gain-of-function
research in Wuhan, China was officially 'answered' last week, after
the agency claimed that one of their partners - EcoHealth Alliance,
failed to report that they had 'accidentally' created a chimeric
coronavirus that was able to infect humanized mice.

To review, in a Wednesday letter addressed to Rep. James Comer (R-KY),
NIH Principal Deputy Director Lawrence A. Tabak admits to funding a
"limited experiment" to determine whether "spike proteins from
naturally occurring bat coronaviruses circulating in China were
capable of binding to the human ACE2 receptor in a mouse model."
According to the letter, humanized mice infected with the modified bat
virus "became sicker" than those exposed to an unmodified version of
the same bat coronavirus.

The letter claims that EcoHealth CEO Peter Daszak failed to report
this finding, and gave Daszak five days to submit "any and all
unpublished data from the experiments and work conducted" under the
NIH grant.

If true, it would mean Dr. Anthony Fauci, who runs the NIH's National
Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, wasn't lying when he
told Sen. Rand Paul in July when he denied the agency was conducting
GoF research.

Except, according to Vanity Fair, EcoHealth did report their findings
in a timely manner.

    "These data were reported as soon as we were made aware, in our
year four report in April 2018," said New York City-based EcoHealth in
a statement.

If that's the case, Fauci is either incompetent for not knowing, or lying.

    Right. If, as NIH claims, Fauci didn't know EcoHealth was
violating the limits of the grant by making bat coronaviruses more
contagious, that's malfeasance.

    But how credible is it that Fauci didn't find out given all the
political pressure around this??https://t.co/0FKKaos1uO
    — Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) October 24, 2021

    Here's the key unanswered question:

    The NIH admits that the research it funded through EcoHealth under
Fauci made bat coronaviruses more contagious, but Fauci didn't lie
because he didn't know until now.

    But EcoHealth insists Fauci knew all along because they told him &
NIH: pic.twitter.com/0IvqC0yLwB
    — Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) October 24, 2021

And so - the left-leaning Vanity Fair admits Rand Paul 'might have
been onto something' when he accused Fauci of lying over GoF research.

What's more, VF connects more dots that mainstream outlets pretend
don't exist - namely a revelation from a leaked grant proposal which
reveals that Daszak attempted to obtain DARPA funding for "the kind of
research that could accidentally have led to the pandemic."

    As scientists remain in a stalemate over the pandemic’s origins,
another disclosure last month made clear that EcoHealth Alliance, in
partnership with the Wuhan Institute of Virology, was aiming to do the
kind of research that could accidentally have led to the pandemic. On
September 20, a group of internet sleuths calling themselves DRASTIC
(short for Decentralized Radical Autonomous Search Team Investigating
COVID-19) released a leaked $14 million grant proposal that EcoHealth
Alliance had submitted in 2018 to the Defense Advanced Research
Projects Agency (DARPA).

    It proposed partnering with the Wuhan Institute of Virology and
constructing SARS-related bat coronaviruses into which they would
insert “human-specific cleavage sites” as a way to “evaluate growth
potential” of the pathogens. Perhaps not surprisingly, DARPA rejected
the proposal, assessing that it failed to fully address the risks of
gain-of-function research. -Vanity Fair

According to the article, the leaked documents 'struck a number of
scientists and researchers as significant for one reason' - namely
that a distinctive segment of SARS-CoV-2's genetic code is a 'furin
cleavage site' which makes the virus more infectious because of its
ability to enter human cells - exactly the feature EcoHealth proposed
modifying in the leaked proposal.

"If I applied for funding to paint Central Park purple and was denied,
but then a year later we woke up to find Central Park painted purple,
I’d be a prime suspect," said Jamie Metzl, a former executive vice
president of the Asia Society, who sits on the World Health
Organization’s advisory committee on human genome editing and has been
calling for a transparent investigation into COVID-19’s origins (via
Vanity Fair).

As one member of the DRASTIC coalition, New Zealand data scientist
Gilles Demaneuf told Vanity Fair: "I cannot be sure that [COVID-19
originated from] a research-related accident or infection from a
sampling trip. But I am 100% sure there was a massive cover-up."

    So to sum it up:
    1. US bans gain-of-function research.
    2. Rogue bureaucrats fund it abroad instead.
    3. Lab leak occurs. Global pandemic ensues.
    4. Scientific leaders lie about it and label dissenters as racists.

    Want to create a crisis of trust in science? That’ll do it.
    — Vivek Ramaswamy (@VivekGRamaswamy) October 24, 2021

On Sunday, Fauci appeared on ABC News with trusted softball-thrower
George Stephanopoulos, where he hid behind semantics - claiming that
the NIH's contract with Daszak adhered to a 'framework' that didn't
constitute Gain of Function research.

Of course, we also know that the NIH shielded one of Daszak's grants
from review under said framework.

    Fauci downplays the NIH letter and states that Ecohealth simply
did not file a progress report in on time, and that there will be
administrative consequences.

    This is a game and he's acting like Lumburgh with TPS report cover
pages. https://t.co/8s6lBf0dH0
    — Stephen L. Miller (@redsteeze) October 24, 2021

Meanwhile, we'd still love to know what was said on that call between
Fauci and NIH Director Francis Collins right after ZeroHedge reported
that Indian researchers found "HIV-like insertions" at the furin
cleavage site of SARS-CoV-2 in a now-retracted paper.

    'Redactions' are part of how corrupt public officials hide crimes
from the people who pay their public salaries.

    Hey Fauci, what has been redacted below and what was said on this
call on February 2nd, 2020?

    CC: @zerohedge pic.twitter.com/dleJpfTcYZ
    — Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) October 24, 2021

Related:

    Fauci In 2012: Gain-Of-Function Research 'Worth Risk Of Lab
Accident Sparking Pandemic'
    Fauci-Funded EcoHealth Refuses To Give Wuhan Documents To Congress
    'EcoHealth Alliance' Orchestrated Key Scientists' Statement On
"Natural Origin" Of SARS-CoV-2
    Video Of Live Bats In Wuhan Lab Reveals Daszak Lied In Now-Deleted Tweet
    "Sadly, It Starts With Two Lies": Peter Daszak's Latest Wuhan
Screed Shredded

And this entire thread by Glenn Greenwald (click on tweet to jump in)

    It amazes me how many people don't get this:

    The most anti-Chinese (and bigoted) theory of COVID's origin was
never the lab leak.

    The most anti-Chinese and bigoted theory was that COVID started
because China's dietary conditions are primitive and unsanitary (stop
eating bats!). https://t.co/0aDFo9PYPl
    — Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) October 24, 2021