List Archival

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Oct 24 15:09:20 PDT 2021

On Sun, 24 Oct 2021 23:03:49 +0200
Stefan Claas <spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> In the United States IIRC there is a similar digital signature
> scheme available. While this stuff might be of course not coolcypherpunk stuff,

	indeed,  it is not cypherpunk nor cool.

> it IMHO shows, while digitalization of the planet continues,

	the cancer marches on yes.

> that there  are solutions now  available which allow Joe user average to use such things, in case he needs an  official and secure way to accomplish certain task.

	I think my point fully stands, regardless of a very thin and irrelevant layer of 'open source' software, like a linux-pdf-whatever. The show is run by adobe-US-govcorp and the govcorp mafia that produces 'smart' cards. Those are not 'open source' eh.

> P.S regarding Punk, I was one in the late seventies and
> I am still one in my heart

	good to hear that