List Archival

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 05:38:06 PDT 2021

Heya,

It's hard for me to track this cause of my mental instability, but
obviously preserving an archive of a state of this list is
unaddressed.

- archives scattered on a couple websites appear unhashed, unsigned
and vulnerable to loss of the host
- there are bittorrent-hashed archives on archive.org, but they may be
deletable if the account that uploaded them is wrongly accessed.
these contain signatures via a newer pgp key coderman's been emailing;
is this key in the web of trust or verifiable in some other way?
todo: check this

obviously, ideally any archives would be stored in a distributed way
without single biological or digital points of failure.

i really care a lot about communication integrity, a care that has
gone pretty poorly for me in my life, and i can get a little confused
when trying to address the topic here.  i hope if i am rude or asking
too much or too difficult a presence for a person or community here,
that somebody might let me know this, to help things.

any thoughts?