ShutDown Patriarchy

zeynepaydogan zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com
Fri Oct 22 16:02:18 PDT 2021

Yeah, I had a big problem with my phone 2 months ago. I'm not gonna tell you this, but somehow my data was stolen. For a while now, my computer and my phone have been under constant cyberattacks .Privacy is circual to me.

But don't worry, I'm moving from Turkey in 1-2 years.Double major in Yıldız Technical University and I don't care about Erdogan and Turkey. I just don't think I'll live here when my college’s over.

Thank you, Stefan, your time and your advice

Sent from ProtonMail for iOS