Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 09:27:21 PDT 2021

Today's bread and circus, don't worry,
another crisis will be manufactured soon
to wash it all away, lol...

Vindicated Rand Paul Blasts Lying Fauci Over "Civilization-Ending" Experiments

https://summit.news/2021/10/22/video-vindicated-rand-paul-blasts-lying-fauci-over-civilization-ending-experiments/
https://www.infowars.com/posts/nih-admits-funding-gain-of-function-covid-experiments-gives-ecohealth-five-days-to-report-data-2/
https://rumble.com/embed/vlfdcz  Biggs rips exposes dis-"Honorable" Merrick

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1450996489862459394
https://twitter.com/R_H_Ebright/status/1450955404213514245
https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1451230757498900485
https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1451185798812889096
https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1451185792697528320
https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1417513366646628355
https://www.wbko.com/video/2021/10/22/full-interview-with-rand-paul-nih/

Senator Rand Paul, who was again proven right after the National
Institutes of Health admitted it did fund gain of function experiments
on bat coronaviruses in Wuhan, has blasted Anthony Fauci for lying for
a year and a half about research that “could destroy civilization.”

Appearing on Fox News Thursday, Paul urged that Fauci has
intentionally “been parsing words” as a way of never admitting that
gain of function took place in NIH funded Chinese labs.

“They still to this day are trying to get around the truth,” Paul
said, adding “They say ‘well it was unexpected that it gained
function’.”

The Senator continued, noting that Fauci’s “declination is this: it’s
inadvertent, we didn’t know they were going to gain function. That is
what a gain of function experiment is,'” Paul explained.

“You don’t know when you combine two viruses that they will be more
deadly, but it might be if you have half a brain you know if you
combine two viruses it might be more deadly,” Paul proclaimed.

The Senator also noted that while he has referred Fauci to the Justice
Department for investigation, Attorney General Merrick B. Garland is
more concerned with targeting “moms complaining about what they are
teaching in school.”

Watch:

Earlier Paul had tweeted “I told you so doesn’t even begin to cover it
here,” after NIH Principal Deputy Director Lawrence A. Tabak admitted
in a letter to Rep. James Comer (R-KY) that a “limited experiment” was
conducted to determine whether “spike proteins from naturally
occurring bat coronaviruses circulating in China were capable of
binding to the human ACE2 receptor in a mouse model.”

    “I told you so” doesn’t even begin to cover it here: https://t.co/9JFn85I24i
    — Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) October 21, 2021

    See thread at:
    https://t.co/SwJtZpix9b
    — Richard H. Ebright (@R_H_Ebright) October 20, 2021

Paul also warned that the NIH is still funding the research:

    Realize that NIH is still funding Ecohealth collaboration with
Wuhan thru 2025. Fauci has publicly stated his support for Continuing
US taxpayer funding of Wuhan. https://t.co/Aq7n8JUst0
    — Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) October 21, 2021

    So, if this type of experiment created a virus that had 50%
mortality (like MERS which they have experimented with in Wuhan), that
result would be “unknown" before the experiment but not “unexpected.”
pic.twitter.com/WmJsjSaCh1
    — Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) October 21, 2021

    HHS Deputy admits Fauci’s NIH funded gain-of-function research in
Wuhan but says it was “an unexpected result.” If the experiment
combines unknown viruses and tests their ability to infect and damage
humanized cells, of course the result is ‘unknown' before the
experiment.
    — Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) October 21, 2021

Earlier in the year Fauci had the gall to accuse Senator Paul of being the liar:

    “This is a pattern that Senator Paul has been doing now at
multiple hearings, based on no reality … I have never lied, certainly
not before Congress. Case closed.”

    — Dr. Fauci ends back-and-forth with Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY).
pic.twitter.com/WjGjQUFE0d
    — The Recount (@therecount) July 20, 2021

In a further interview with ABC News, Paul urged “I’ve been asking my
counterparts, Democrats across the aisle, to investigate this. Not for
partisan reasons, but because both sides should want to prevent
another pandemic from occurring.”

“Right now we have a virus where the whole world has been turned on
its head, it has a 1% mortality. Can you imagine if they create
something in a lab that has a 15% mortality or 50% mortality?” Paul
warned, adding “Some of the viruses they have been experimenting with
in Wuhan have 50% mortality.”

The Senator added “This isn’t just about Dr. Fauci lying, this is
about trying to make sure that we don’t get an even worse plague or
pandemic that comes out of a lab. We do this research in our country,
it needs to be looked at.”

Paul further emphasised that Fauci “is the world’s biggest supporter
of gain-of-function,” and that “he should accept responsibility and
immediately resign and step down from government.”

During a Department of Justice oversight hearing Thursday,
Representative Andy Biggs questioned Merrick Garland about Fauci’s
lies, noting that they constitute perjury, asking whether Garland
would be opening an investigation.

Garland responded “Again, I’ll refer to the long standing departmental
norm that we don’t comment about investigations pending or unpending,
the general point that you’re making normally  would come with a
referral from the relevant committee.”