I hate this NFT hype ...

zeynepaydogan zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com
Fri Oct 22 00:12:01 PDT 2021

Everyone here knows I've been using Iphone for 2 months. I used to use an Android phone.
You can check my -ex mails. My data was stolen. Someone did this to me on purpose

I thought I could protect myself more with some of the features of IPhone. And you use gmail and you tell me that. LOL

I've been using ProtonMail for many years. They've changed their privacy policy for the past few months.

https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2021/09/privacy-focused-protonmail-provided-a-users-ip-address-to-authorities/

If I wanted to be anonymous here, I wouldn't use Protonmail to write here. It's funny when someone who uses Gmail tells me that.

Sent from ProtonMail for iOS