I hate this NFT hype ...

zeynepaydogan zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com
Thu Oct 21 13:19:49 PDT 2021

Yeah, this moron wrote that we were all idiots here the other day. He's got a lot of aliases like “Ed Carp”.I’ll tell you a little bit more about this.

He used to be friends with Adrian Lamo. And he's a power worshipper.He support Trump. He supports the Israeli government. He's a fascist

And he says MAGA (Make America Great Again) all the time..

There's another agent among us. Keep watching porn. Dickhead

Sent from ProtonMail for iOS