Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 02:27:30 PDT 2021

> Among the millions of people being fired

Hope none of you need medical care, because
retarded asshole Joe Biden is doing lots of this...

https://flagandcross.com/maine-hospital-fired-so-many-unvaxed-employees-they-had-to-close-the-icu/

Sadly, politicians seem determined to hasten the demise of the middle
class by pushing millions more Americans out of decent paying jobs in
the months ahead.  But in the process, they will also be creating
critical staff shortages.  For example, just consider what just
happened at a hospital in Lewiston, Maine…

    The administrators of Central Maine Healthcare in Lewiston, Maine,
enacted a vax policy demanding all employees to take the vaccine. But
more than 250 employees refused to comply before the deadline. These
employees were subsequently fired.

    Unfortunately for patients, about 170 of those employees were
needed to staff the intensive care unit. Consequently, the hospital
had to shut down its ICU because of the firings.

    Because it lost so many employees, the hospital plans on cutting
intensive care beds by 50% and reducing the number of medical surgical
beds by 40%, the Bangor Daily News reported.

Isn’t that nuts?

Of course the same type of scenario is playing out at hospital after
hospital all over the country right now.

And you can’t just hire random people off the streets to be doctors
and nurses, because it takes many years of training to become a doctor
or a nurse.

So let us hope that we don’t have to deal with any sort of a major
health crisis this winter, because our medical system would become
overwhelmed very rapidly.

These are such ominous times for our economy, and these are such
ominous times for our nation as a whole.

In the months ahead, there will be more inflation, more shortages, and
more questionable decisions by our leaders.