Dishonest Tor relay math question - tor-talk is to lazy

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Oct 20 09:26:03 PDT 2021

On Wed, 20 Oct 2021 01:21:58 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> WoT's are interesting and very useful, but do require
> rigorous adherence to the trust model

	I don't think freenet's web of trust is its most important feature though. I don't know how well it works, and technically it isn't complicated.

	On the other hand freenet is an actual peer to peer system, unlike tor, and it's designed as a distributed storage. Any user serves any part of any stored file. All users are 'criminals' who 'distribute' anything that govcorp wants to censor.