Grarpanps Garbage Scow of Disinformation is spamming this list

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Oct 18 21:09:43 PDT 2021

You say 'reactionary coin-hoarding incel'  like that's a bad thing.

And there are far worse things - like those Trolls that attack this list through rafts of lies and bs ( Gramps and Semich ) and the worst hate-filled bigotry combined with tactical support for the spamming Trolls ( Batshit-crazy )

Thankfully the net gives us all we need to defeat this threat and we continue to enjoy the unfettered right to destroy all those who would destroy our reputation-capital.

Gramps, Batshit and Semich are all dead-trolls posting.