USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 03:24:47 PDT 2021

>> Donald J Trump won the 2020 US Presidential Election.
>> In part, via Democrat Owned Fake News Media Propaganda...
>
> Two very true and entirely not laughably hilarious stories
> exposing a few of the nonstop parade of lies you're being
> told by the US Democrats Fake News Propaganda Regime...
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSlMnn0hc9c  Dems: Actors, Stages, and Fakery
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX2FOHrreDU  Let's Go Brandon

This video exposing and mocking the Biden-Dems-Fake-News-Media
Propaganda and Lies machine is now literally
the #1 top song on iTunes hiphop chartlist...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr_F_XQrukM  Triggered Music Brandon
Theme by Loza Alexander
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSCYBRkv2PY Loza Reacts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6XZaCcQ50c  Even got the nurses turnin up!

https://twitter.com/hashtag/LetsGoBrandon
https://twitter.com/hashtag/LetsGoBrandonChallenge

And the Democrats are shitting their pants over it.
Not least because black community and rappers
are leaving the pandering Dems in droves for the
Repubs and dragging millions with them.
It's not only Biden... Black Americans fucking hate Kamala.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/Blexit
https://twitter.com/hashtag/FrederickDouglassRepublican
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_Republicans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeeoYKOZad4 The First Blacks were all
Republicans
https://blexitfoundation.org/
https://blexit.com/

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=democrats+racist+history
https://www.sebgorka.com/the-disturbing-history-of-racism-in-the-democratic-party/

"These times ppl wakin up to errythang!"

Too bad everybody still have to learn about libertarian.
But world will get there.

Either way...
Make Music Great Again!

"
You know what they said
And I say it with a passion
As I pull off in the Aston
Don't nobody like his ass
Tried to cover up and tell the people Go Brandon
But we know what they sayin
You can hear the chant in every post
Don't nobody want this commie cuz we not in China
Everybody hated Trump and now they out to catch a body
That's what they get for treatin us like we in square games
Green light mandate like he's insane
These times people waking up to errythang
Go Brandon but we all know what the sayin mean
Fuck Joe Biden!
"

https://www.youtube.com/results?q=let's+go+brandon+challenge
https://www.youtube.com/results?q=let's+go+brandon+reaction