Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 03:49:57 PDT 2021

US Airline Pilots, Transportation, Industrial, Medical,
Police, Fire, Workers, Etc...
are now literally flying the Gadsden Flag out windows
and giving a great big principled We Will Not Comply to
Joe Biden and his insane arbitrary Forced Vax Mandates
and the sick intentional division discrimination and
destruction that he is pushing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMh1OxjtAis SouthWest US Freedom
Flyers Joshua Yoder briefly explains the mandate resistance

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1447679841717919744
This photo was just sent to me of a grounded Southwest plane flying a
Gadsden flag out of the cockpit. The Hero Pilots at Southwest and
other Airlines deserve our support. True patriots worthy of the
American Freedom Fighter tradition.
Don’t Tread On Me.
God Bless Them 🇺🇸✈️🙏🏻 pic.twitter.com/tAo9pT4Q60
— Benny (@bennyjohnson) October 11, 2021

https://www.usfreedomflyers.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/usffvideosmall.mp4

https://gab.com/USFreedomFlyers

https://www.usfreedomflyers.org/join-the-fight
US Freedom Flyers currently encompasses all travel and
transportation-affiliated industries, including all employees,
unionized or not, who are affected by the Federal Government's
Covid-19 Vaccine Mandates. Whether you're a pilot, flight attendant,
mechanic, dispatcher, gate agent, ramper, or passenger we have room
for you!

https://www.usfreedomflyers.org/consent-guide/
https://gbdeclaration.org/
https://standforhealthfreedom.com/action/vaccine-mandates-wont-fly/
https://www.change.org/p/together-we-stand-against-forced-vaccinations-and-human-rights
https://lc.org/exempt
https://tv.gab.com/channel/usfreedomflyers/view/qa-with-liberty-counsel-6168bb09348a7913533373a7
https://vaccineimpact.com/

Never do anything you do not wish to do or feel isn't right.
Do not comply. Say NO. Resist. Protest. Walk away.

"Fuck Joe Biden" and his forced mandates.

A Gadsden flag was reportedly hung out of the cockpit window of a
Southwest Airlines plane this week amid speculation that more than
1,000 flights were canceled as a result of airline employees
protesting the COVID-19 vaccine mandate.

“This photo was just sent to me of a grounded Southwest plane flying a
Gadsden flag out of the cockpit. The Hero Pilots at Southwest and
other Airlines deserve our support,” Podcast host Benny Johnson
tweeted on Monday. “True patriots worthy of the American Freedom
Fighter tradition. Don’t Tread On Me. God Bless Them.”

    This photo was just sent to me of a grounded Southwest plane
flying a Gadsden flag out of the cockpit. The Hero Pilots at Southwest
and other Airlines deserve our support. True patriots worthy of the
American Freedom Fighter tradition.
    Don’t Tread On Me.
    God Bless Them 🇺🇸✈️🙏🏻 pic.twitter.com/tAo9pT4Q60
    — Benny (@bennyjohnson) October 11, 2021

Over the weekend, Southwest Airlines canceled over 800 flights on
Saturday and saw more than 1,100 delays. Another 1,000 flights were
canceled on Sunday, and more than 300 on Monday, according to Fox
Business. The chaotic cancellations that appeared to only impact
Southwest prompted widespread speculation that a vaccine
mandate-related protest was causing the issues.

On Monday evening, Fox News host Tucker Carlson interviewed pilot
Joshua Yoder regarding rumors that Southwest employees had engaged in
a “sickout,” a coordinated plan for all employees to call in sick as a
form of protest.

Yoder is also the co-founder of US Freedom Flyers, a company that
describes itself as “a group of transportation industry employees who
have come together to fight federal and state mandates which aim to
strip Citizens of their right to medical freedom.”

While Yoder did not confirm or deny the weekends’ cancellations were
caused by a protest, he did say “we have all the control” which comes
from “a simple word, and that’s ‘no.’”

“We just don’t need to comply. As far as I’m concerned, I will never
promote a sickout or a work action, that is illegal. With US Freedom
Flyers, the organization that I’m with, we will never promote such a
thing,” Yoder said. “With that being said, we also cannot control the
actions of individuals. I think that you will see massive disruptions
in your supply chair and in travel if we just stand up and say no. If
these companies fire us and they fire 30 percent of the workforce,
aircraft are going to stop moving.”

We choose Life. We choose Liberty.

And WE NEED YOUR HELP!

Who We Are

US Freedom Flyers is a group of transportation industry employees who
have come together to fight federal and state mandates which aim to
strip Citizens of their right to medical freedom. Together, in
partnership with Health Freedom Defense Fund and The Davillier Law
Group, we lead to preserve Informed Consent and defend Constitutional
rights.

In addition to our federal mandate fight, we have teamed up with
Airline Professionals For Justice (AP4J). AP4J was founded to support
our diverse work groups in the airline industry and believes in
individual and religious liberty and bodily autonomy. Together we will
put our very livelihoods on the line to resist being coerced into
taking a vaccine to which we object, by requesting genuine religious
and/or medical exemptions as guaranteed under Title VII of the Civil
Rights Act of 1964.

Whether your travel is by plane, ship, train, taxi or your own car,
our mission is the same:  to protect your inalienable freedom to move
freely without government hindrance based on your vaccination status.
Now is the time for all of us to remind policy makers of their duty to
uphold the Constitution.

TOGETHER US FREEDOM FLYERS WILL DO JUST THAT.

Our goal is to push back against the US government’s threats of
vaccine mandates for private businesses. We know this effort is not
simply a matter of employees versus companies, but citizens opposing
illegal and tyranical mandates by the US government.

The Biden Administration vaccine mandate announcement on September 9,
2021 made it abundantly clear that its focus is not on maintaining our
rights and freedoms as outlined in our Constitution, but on its
totalitarian rule.  Our freedoms and lives have been upended because
of a virus with a 99.8% recovery rate. We will not allow this fear
mongering campaign to continue on the American people.

This is not about being for or against the Covid-19 vaccine. This is
about the government mandating a medical intervention without the
informed consent of the individual. We are being asked to violate our
fully formed conscience in order to keep our jobs.