USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 01:50:26 PDT 2021

> More on corrupt Biden, Merrick "Garbage" Garland, FBI,
> filthy School Boards and Unfireable Self-Preserving
> Govt Teachers Unions, etc...

String of related stories... US Parents fighting back nationwide
against Left Biden Wokesterism BLM MarxSocCom
Gay Grooming CritRaceTheory Coronavirus Vax
Migrant Islam etc... the Fake News Media can no
longer suppress all the news of the fightback rising...

https://www.theepochtimes.com/father-says-rape-of-daughter-in-school-bathroom-led-to-inclusion-on-school-boards-domestic-terrorism-letter_4047580.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FtQS8n2PhU The Woke-Facism of Slimy Shifty Dems

And while Biden, after personally mandating and firing hundreds of
thousands of upstanding working Americans, is rightly getting slammed
on trannie and econ failures and toy boats, perhaps it's time someone
actually thinks of the children... 18 years of forced political leftist gigantic
bloated State indoctrination... a crime by any other name... may
they emancipate themselves towards a voluntary society and
leave as soon as they are able...

Pete Buttigieg Enjoys 2nd Month Of Paternity Leave As Supply Chain
Crisis Worsens

https://www.politico.com/newsletters/west-wing-playbook/2021/10/14/can-pete-buttigieg-have-it-all-494710
https://twitter.com/NikkiMcR/status/1448803712344985600

US Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg is on his second month of
paid paternity leave - leaving an empty post as the Biden supply chain
crisis spirals further out of control.

According to Politico, "Buttigieg’s office told West Wing Playbook
that the secretary has actually been on paid leave since mid-August to
spend time with his husband, Chasten, and their two newborn babies."

"For the first four weeks, he was mostly offline except for major
agency decisions and matters that could not be delegated," said a DOT
spokesperson, adding "He has been ramping up activities since then."

The failed 2020 presidential candidate will "continue to take some
time over the coming weeks to support his husband and take care of his
new children."

    Tucker Carlson mocks Pete Buttigieg for taking paternity leave:
"Paternity leave, they call it, trying to figure out how to
breastfeed, no word on how that went." pic.twitter.com/zFnp6uSser
    — nikki mccann screamírez 👻 (@NikkiMcR) October 15, 2021

That said, while Pete hasn't been able to resolve the dozens of
container ships currently stuck off the coast of California, he has
been making the rounds on cable TV - appearing on MSNBC, CNBC, CNN,
Bloomberg and NPR - and attended a high-profile meeting with President
Biden to discuss the supply chain catastrophe.

In addition to shortages, the ongoing supply chain disruptions have
caused prices to rise - which of course affects lower-income families
the most - with the cost of some children's toys having risen as much
as 10% ahead of the holiday season, according to the Toy Association.

"It's hitting us at the worst time of the year, which is the
holidays," said association President Steve Pasierb.

Meanwhile, top toy executive Isaac Larian of MGA Entertainment told
Fox News on Thursday that "whether the ports are open 24 hours a day
or 48 hours a day, you cannot get labor. If you cannot get labor, you
cannot get trucks, you cannot get the merchandise out."

As we noted earlier, the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach, a point
of entry for 40% of all US containerized goods, more than 80 container
ships are at anchor and 64 at berths across the twin ports. The
backlog doesn't stop there as it takes well more than a week for entry
into the port. Once the containers are unloaded, it takes another week
to leave the port to warehouses.

Unfortunately for poor families struggling to afford basic needs this
year amid horrendous inflation, the US transportation secretary is
MIA.

Toymaker Slams Biden: "Too Little Too Late" To Save Christmas

https://www.foxnews.com/media/toymaker-slams-bidens-port-directive-too-little-too-late-to-save-christmas

A top toy executive joined Fox News' "America's Newsroom" Thursday and
warned President Biden's port directive this week to operate 24/7 to
alleviate snarled supply chains is "too little, too late" to save
Christmas.

MGA Entertainment CEO Isaac Larian said, "whether the ports are open
24 hours a day or 48 hours a day, you cannot get labor. If you cannot
get labor, you cannot get trucks, you cannot get the merchandise out."

    "I think this directive is too little, too late. And frankly, it's
a political gimmick to me," Larian said.

At the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach, a point of entry for 40%
of all US containerized goods, more than 80 container ships are at
anchor and 64 at berths across the twin ports. The backlog doesn't
stop there as it takes well more than a week for entry into the port.
Once the containers are unloaded, it takes another week to leave the
port to warehouses.

Larian blames port congestion on labor shortages due to Biden's
unemployment policies that incentivized people to stay home and
collect stimulus checks than work.

    "If you're paying people to stay home and they make more money
just staying home than working, they don't want to come to work," he
said.

Larian's company sells children's toys. One of his toys, called "LOL
Surprise Movie Magic," will only be able to get 60% of product demand
out to retailers and e-commerce warehouses due to supply shortages.

    "A lot of kids are not going to be able to get their LOL Movie
Magic surprise under the Christmas tree or Hanukkah tree this year,"
he said.

With 71 days until Christmas, supply chain woes worsen, especially in
southern China, where multiple typhoons have closed ports and created
even more significant backlogs.

Global port congestion has brought uncertainty that other consumer
goods won't arrive in time for the upcoming holiday season.

Here's part of Larian's interview:

Biden's port directive should've been implemented months ago, ahead of
the fall restocking period.