Looking back on the Crypto Wars

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Oct 16 20:49:31 PDT 2021

"...Jim Bell's comment:
One of those 'liberties' is the faking and forgery of the 1995 Cypherpunks archive, which I discovered 2 years ago.  It removed virtually all references to me or my AP essay, or any reactions to it. . . "

If this wasn't patched from back-ups yet then why not simply publish the back-ups elsewhere?
Or here? Its a big wide, wild web.
And Gramps style whining never inspired anybody.

" . . . I assert that my AP idea is at the heart of what should constitute Cypherpunks activity: using technology to promote freedom. . . "

Freedom, without anarchism, is nothing but privilege, injustice and scumbag entitlement as embodied in your bum-buddy for life, Jeff Berwick.

Total fucking bullshit, Dumb-bell. You suck. Go drink some bleach or something. Go die.