USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 11:32:35 PDT 2021

> Donald J Trump won the 2020 US Presidential Election.
>
> In part, via Democrat Owned Fake News Media Propaganda...
>
> And in part through Illegal Spying by the Democrats,
> and in part through False Prosecutions and Impeachments,
> all generating FUD for Reps, Propaganda for Dems,, etc, etc...
>
> Leaks Suggest Durham Probe Is Making Progress
>
> Democrats-Hillary-Obama-Biden and Fake News Media
> defrauded Trump with four years of Russia Hoax and Lies...

In a society whose mass is made up of susceptible morons,
he who manages to commandeer and subvert all their mind
programming channels to his purposes... as the US Democrats
did with its Fake Media, Tech, TV, Search, Rank, Censorship, etc...
mostly all 0wn3d by the Democrats... he who does this wins...
at least the first round until they wake up to the fraud and exact revenge...

https://www.orwellfoundation.com/the-orwell-foundation/orwell/essays-and-other-works/looking-back-on-the-spanish-war/

Early in life I had noticed that no event is ever correctly reported
in a newspaper, but in Spain, for the first time, I saw newspaper
reports which did not bear any relation to the facts, not even the
relationship which is implied in an ordinary lie. I saw great battles
reported where there had been no fighting, and complete silence where
hundreds of men had been killed. I saw troops who had fought bravely
denounced as cowards and traitors, and others who had never seen a
shot fired hailed as the heroes of imaginary victories, and I saw
newspapers in London retailing these lies and eager intellectuals
building emotional superstructures over events that had never happened
. . ."