Glad tidings

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Oct 15 22:32:45 PDT 2021

ALEX the great, Gladstein is a superhuman rights activist

Igniting the biggest and most effective peaceful protest of all time

Planting a seed of liberty at the root of exploitation and tyranny.

Establishing complete, utter, total worldwide domination - but not over governments or ideology. Over tyranny and isolation and ignorance.
This is my Glad declaration of humanitarian principles - "to report the news without fear or favor'.
I promise to be a force for good in this world, fighting injustice, crushing intolerance, battling inhumanity, striking a blow for freedom.
Think Mises - think Rothbard -  think Alex - be Glad