Dishonest Tor relay math question - tor-talk is to lazy

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Oct 15 11:30:20 PDT 2021

On Fri, 15 Oct 2021 14:09:43 +0100
Peter Fairbrother <peter at tsto.co.uk> wrote:

> It is expensive.
>
> And a simple base layer wastes bandwidth.

	more propaganda.

> Techniques like
> randomly-variable base rates, traffic aggregation, end-user sharing
> (which among other things blurs the edges of the network), directed
> covertraffic (where the covertraffic looks "guilty"), route splitting,
> latency jittering and so on are available to defeat TA at lesser
> bandwidth cost.

	so agent bigbrother contradicts himself. First asserts "it can't be done", then lists the ways it's done.

> Which is about 4 seconds for web browsing today (a few studies have been
> published),

	who gives a fuck about 'web browsing' for fucktards who are high on meth. I mean seriously. Pretending that the actual real and important use of anonimity for 'low latency' 'web brosing'? Dude.