Facebook hires NEC to build a subsea fiber-optic cable between Europe and the US | TechSpot

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Oct 13 14:26:35 PDT 2021

On Wed, 13 Oct 2021 12:30:02 -0700
jdb10987 at yahoo.com wrote:

> why would a piece of shit like jim bell post that here? To show that his employeers are 'increasing' the 'availability' of US NAZI ARPANET SURVEILLANCE.
>
> I'm probably the only person you know who has a patent on an optical fiber.  And not just any patent:

	LMAO!!!! Yeah!! I forgot about that! Thanks for making my point 10 times better!

	You are the Supreme Emperor of 'libertarian' 'anarchists' which is why you're actually a pfizer cokcsucker, you fully use and support the US nazi patent system, and has deranged fantasies about SELLING GARBAGE TO THE NSA.

	Let us know when you start cashing the 'royalties' from FACEBOOK-NSA, you Supreme Emperor of the True Cypherpunks.

	ROYALTIES. Where could that word come from, I wonder....

> https://www.freepatentsonline.com/9459401.html
>
> I did what thousands of fiber optics scientists and engineers could not do:

	LMAO!!!!!! FUCKING SCAMMER!!!!! Hilarious. I'll be waiting for your fake 'invention' to be put in practice. Let us know when that happens, and I'll eat my words.