Fw: Facebook hires NEC to build a subsea fiber-optic cable between Europe and the US | TechSpot

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 13 12:31:41 PDT 2021

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: "jdb10987 at yahoo.com" <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> To: "Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0" <punks at tfwno.gf> Cc:  Sent: Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 12:30 PM Subject: Re: Facebook hires NEC to build a subsea fiber-optic cable between Europe and the US | TechSpot

On Oct 13, 2021 11:35 AM, "Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0" <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

On Wed, 13 Oct 2021 07:24:39 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> https://www.techspot.com/amp/news/91713-facebook-hires-nec-build-subsea-fiber-optic-cable.html
>
> "Why it matters: Facebook has long been looking for ways to increase the availability and quality of internet access around the world.

 why would a piece of shit like jim bell post that here? To show that his employeers are 'increasing' the 'availability' of US NAZI ARPANET SURVEILLANCE.

I'm probably the only person you know who has a patent on an optical fiber.  And not just any patent:
https://www.freepatentsonline.com/9459401.html

I did what thousands of fiber optics scientists and engineers could not do: Design an essentially ZERO- loss optical fiber.  Should be 0.001 dB/kilometer, rather than the 2017 record by Sumitomo Electric, 0.1419 dB/kilometer.
https://www.lightwaveonline.com/optical-tech/transmission/article/16673920/sumitomo-electric-reports-optical-fiber-loss-record