Fuck Karl Semich, and Fuck His Troll Family

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 09:53:33 PDT 2021

hey PR

I hope you are well.

I don't know what you mean when you mention me but I see that you did.  I
feel sad today; i'm having trouble managing my dyskinesia and the words you
say can appear harsh to me.

I hope you are well.  before I began being mean to you, we exchanged some
kind messages I think.  I still have a lot to learn.