[ot][spam][crazy][joke] Pining After Troll Hugs

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Oct 12 17:59:49 PDT 2021

In the spirit of loving kindness and helping compassion I've provided a form letter you two eunuchs can send to Batshit-Crazy.

DEAR FRIEND,

Friends have been urging me to write to you for the sake of humanity. But I have resisted their request, because of the feeling that any letter from me would be an impertinence. Something tells me that I must not calculate and that I must make my appeal for whatever it may be worth. It is quite clear that you are today the one person in the world who can prevent a war which may reduce humanity to the savage state. Must you pay that price for an object however worthy it may appear to you to be? Will you listen to the appeal of one who has deliberately shunned the method of war not without considerable success? Anyway I anticipate your forgiveness, if I have erred in writing to you.

Signed Mr Rogers Coderman Bullshit Artist and Kreepy Krawly Karl ( KKK )