Cryptocurrency: Today's Coins Are Hardly The Ultimate [re: Monero]

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Oct 12 04:03:00 PDT 2021

Cryptocurrency: often called " Crypto " demonstrates the folly of making cryptoanarchist revolutions halfway.
Bounties for the powers-that-be, but not for you me is simply gross stupidity.

The ultimate deterrent for Govts and their Quislings ( like Chainanalysis & Wikileaks ) is we-the-people placing bounties on them. These APster bounties may be paid in any fungible commodity or corresponding token/ ' coin".
That token/ coin might be private ( Black Box ) or public ( Soft-drill / Open-source )

One problem some inverse-Marxists might have with this revolutionary anarchists approach is they prefer technological determinism ( the same as the original Marxists swore by economic determinism ) When you have that you barely need people and certainly don't need social-revolution.
But you can still have fun playing sectarian games and splitting hairs while you wait. Beating up strawmen.
Obviously coin-tech is early days - we don't have global UBI-from-below yet and a coin like AVAX has yet to sweep aside POW shit like Etherium and Big God.
But its always morning on the anarchist internet.