Character Assassination politics continues to do well, year after year

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Oct 12 00:33:55 PDT 2021

Despite no one I know following on from CJ and my efforts to get APster up and running there is still hope it could go viral.
Especially now Bill Gates has been divorced.
I say this based on evidence that "Character Assassination" Politics remains extremely popular - or at least simply tolerated - as for example - on this list, where a " Govt Agent Truther " operates without serious challenge to supply the slightest evidence to back up his ( Batshit Crazies ) COINTELPRO-style bullshit.
So lets not lose our nerve now - one more effort if youse wanna be free!

https://stiffs.com/celebrity/billgates

And once he's dead we can get rid of that coprophagic robocop called Batshit Crazy!