Steve Schear supports the corrupt scumbag Wikileaks scam

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Oct 11 20:21:34 PDT 2021

JULIAN " Being guilty of aggravated rape has nothing to do with our party" A. Broinowski. Wikileaks Party NSW candidate for au Senate. 2013.

"... Mr Assange agreed that some level of privacy was necessary for the successful operation of the military ..."
http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/drive/assange-i-can-rule-from-overseas/4844186

JULIAN " ‘[The military] protects the sovereignty of Australia. It protects the independence of Australia.' ASSANGE July, 2013

Julian Assange · LRB 6 March 2014
http://www.lrb.co.uk/v36/n05/andrew-ohagan/ghosting …
Mar 6, 2014 - I wouldn't say this publicly, but Hitler wrote Mein Kampf in prison..."

Jul 20, 2015 - Julian Assange: To be honest, I don't like the word transparency; cold dead glass is transparent..."

JULIAN " “People with strong principles don’t survive for long ” ASSANGE quoted in " Risk" released in 2017.

JULIAN " Capitalism+atheism+feminism = sterility " ASSANGE. 2017