VACCINE Traitor, Jim Bell, needs killing

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 15:51:25 PDT 2021

Hey PR,

I'm thinking about your posts.

When I think of saying "needs killing", I kind of imagine being
irritated and vanquishing a situation somehow.  Shocking people into
letting me be in charge a little.  I don't really know.  Would you
like it if we found ways for you to have more personal power here?

But then I think of it more in the context of the story around
assassination politics, and history you have with Jim Bell.  I guess I
still have a lot to learn here.

I found the story you quoted online, about the vaccine murder.

I also notice you capitalized Fox.

The story you tell about Jim Bell acting brazen, but then getting
shot: this story sounds similar to me to what happened with
Assassination Politics, a little.  From the stories you've posted
about yourself, it sounds like similar, maybe smaller or not?, things
happened to you personally, although I can't know where you come from
for sure, not being you, of course.