Fuck Thomas Wales, and Fuck His Whole Family

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 15:45:53 PDT 2021

Hey PR,

I'm replying to your post again.  I've noticed you've stopped acknowledging me.

I appreciate the opportunity to practice replying and I hope you are well.

I see that this post is about a murder suspect.  I'm having trouble
inferring more from it than that, but I see that it is indeed about
more than that