Ante-up or quit - double stakes or split

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 13:03:28 PDT 2021

Hey PR,

I'm guessing you're responding to past discussion of assassination
markets on this list, and the presence of stiffs.com today?

There aren't many people here on this list.  But I remember being the
kind of nerd who'd play around with things like that.  I read a book
once where hackers killed somebody.  Nowadays I've been on the other
end a little.

How is it for you now today?

Is it frustrating that people who may have been interested in markets
for murder in the past, now don't seem as interested?

Would it be nice to imagine a bunch of previously anonymous nerds
joining a more mainstream website?

I've visited stiffs.com a couple times to try to understand it, but it
hasn't made a lot of sense to me, what to do.  I can't yet tell if
it's real or fake, or what it's purpose it.

I suspect the people who wanted to make assassination markets real,
are likely not joining the website for whatever reason they didn't end
up making the markets in the first place.  But I can't know.