Eric Dead-son's healthcare advice is like Julian Assmange journalism

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 12:15:01 PDT 2021

Hey PR,

Your subject to this email is somewhat surprising to me, and I'm
wondering are there maybe things going on that still need responding
to?  Sometimes when I add disjoint content to things it relates to
something unaddressed.

On 10/11/21, professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> Rolling Stone
> Eric Clapton Isn’t Just Spouting Vaccine Nonsense—He’s Bankrolling It
>
> https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/eric-clapton-vaccine-lockdown-racist-comments-1239027/
>
> In Austin, he posed for backstage photos with Texas’ anti-vax-mandate Gov.
> Greg Abbott, known for his attacks on abortion and voting rights. The sight
> of Clapton in backstage photos with the notorious governor amounted to a
> deal killer for some: “I just deleted all my Clapton songs,” went one
> comment on Abbott’s Twitter feed, along with, “A Kid Rock type with better
> guitar skills. Done with him.”

Sharing these things likely somewhat helps meet our need to be
connected to what's going on in the world.

There are so many stories out there like this one.  Often I wonder how
to know what to really hold onto strongly.  I imagine our social media
driving us all to conflict, and then turning around and freeing us to
follow our lives as we prefer.