NCIS crypto

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 11:49:42 PDT 2021

PR,

It can be nice to learn about current events.  I was unaware of this
event.  It sounds exciting and frightening.

I'm not sure what "Black October" is but it seems to be an important
historical event in Russia?  I feel a little scared reading or hearing
about it.  I'm used to feeling scared when topics that might stimulate
political surveillance and targeting come up.  It's hard to engage
them.  It's been a long time, but I still feel so scared.

I don't know what Mongo's Blacknet is.  I didn't see search results.

You repeated the Assange pro-military quote twice here in this email.
Are you talking about general cultural corruption?  People giving
power to the military?  Or the military pulling so many strings?