Eric Dead-son's healthcare advice is like Julian Assmange journalism

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Oct 10 23:31:54 PDT 2021

Rolling Stone
Eric Clapton Isn’t Just Spouting Vaccine Nonsense—He’s Bankrolling It

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/eric-clapton-vaccine-lockdown-racist-comments-1239027/

In Austin, he posed for backstage photos with Texas’ anti-vax-mandate Gov. Greg Abbott, known for his attacks on abortion and voting rights. The sight of Clapton in backstage photos with the notorious governor amounted to a deal killer for some: “I just deleted all my Clapton songs,” went one comment on Abbott’s Twitter feed, along with, “A Kid Rock type with better guitar skills. Done with him.”