Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 15:40:16 PDT 2021

hey PR,

I'm thinking about your mini article.  I don't fully understand but I kind
of like parts of it.

i'm hoping I can find ways to communicate better with you.  do you know how
I could do this better?

I always think nowadays of disparate groups talking and working together on
their common goals.  so I like the idea you mention below of mixing
together of different approaches.

I sometimes think there might always be more options, somewhere, too.

ck