And when did Steven Schear stop beating his wife?

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Oct 10 13:41:26 PDT 2021

Steven Schear <schear.steve () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-07-30  ( SNIP )

During the early 90s I worked at Cylink, a Crypto AG competitor. We too
received a NSA visit about weakening products sold to certain clients
(e.g., so-called narco-terrorists). I and the other directors were told of
this (because we had legal responsibilities and liabilities) at a meeting.
I assume we made the changes requested (e.g., weakening the RNG to NSA
specifications). The special units were sold through a selected distributor
in Louisiana (probably also a NSA contractor). . . "