Fw: Elon Musk needs killing ( My 200$ )

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 05:54:04 PDT 2021

On 10/10/21, professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Subject: Elon Musk needs killing ( My 200$ )
>

> There Are At Least 36 Intelligent Alien Civilizations In Our Galaxy
>
> https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamiecartereurope/2020/06/15/there-are-36-intelligent-alien-civilizations-in-our-galaxy-say-scientists/
>
> What forbids us attempting further intelligent communications with them?
>
> FUCK ELON MUSK
>
> BBC News just now
> Mars scientists now know where to look for life

I don't know you well but sometimes it seems to me that you focus on
angry murder someetimes ... Do you like the idea of people being
killed?  Like, maybe it would make the world a lot simpler?

Sometimes I imagine seriously hurting people when I think about
something I went through that was so incredibly rough.  There are a
_lot_ of incredibly rough things in the world.  I guess it makes sense
that people die sometimes, but I don't know where you are coming from
personally.