Fw: The Jim Bell Deadpool

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 05:49:59 PDT 2021

On 10/10/21, professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Subject: Re: The Jim Bell Deadpool
>

> I'm sorry Mr Nazi-Fag-Moron Semitch. Could you repeat ALL your intelligent
> and informed stream-of-consciousness musings so we can keep this thread
> going as long as possible for our bounty billing purposes?

I feel irritated and frustrated around this.  It's hard to stay
engaged in listening hard.  I think I can improve, though.

> https://peakd.com/assassinationpolitics/@dollarvigilante/world-exclusive-first-interview-with-jim-bell-of-assassination-politics-since-released-from-jail

I visited this quickly and I see it's an article from 2016 on the
assassination politics idea.  The video it links to has broken for me.

You really like assassination politics?  Is it kind of frustrating
that the project never really happened?  Is stiffs.com satisfying?