Fw: U.S. Deputy Attorney General Lisa Monaco needs killing ( My 20 sats )

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Oct 10 05:24:55 PDT 2021

Subject: Re: U.S. Deputy Attorney General Lisa Monaco needs killing ( My 20 sats )

I'm sorry Mr Nazi-Fag-Moron Semitch. Could you repeat ALL your intelligent and informed queries so we can keep this thread going as long as possible for our bounty billing purposes?

"... I am certain that the one-sided garbage you write about
these criminals will serve to maintain your world view --
which cannot survive the reality of accepting that perhaps
hiding the atrocities being committed by the average
GoodGuy <nod-nod> <wink-wink> in Imaginary
America will not be sufficient to protect them from
the fact that we reap what we sow..."  - Son of Gomez