U.S. Deputy Attorney General Lisa Monaco needs killing ( My 20 sats )

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Oct 9 05:52:18 PDT 2021

"... Mr Assange agreed that some level of privacy was necessary for the successful operation of the military ..."
http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/drive/assange-i-can-rule-from-overseas/4844186

JULIAN " ‘[The military] protects the sovereignty of Australia. It protects the independence of Australia.' ASSANGE July, 2013

I see here you've managed to express some things about assange and the military.  Would you agree with the statement that it's good to share these quotes with the list? . . . "

Re: U.S. Deputy Attorney General Lisa Monaco needs killing ( My 20 sats )

She's effectively part of the US military - fair game for all cypherpunk revolutionaries.