The Jim Bell Deadpool

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 04:56:39 PDT 2021

[spam][crazy]

On Fri, Oct 8, 2021, 4:28 PM Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi NOSSC Au,
>
> This guy keeps trying to start pools for murder on this mailing list
> I'm subscribed to.
>
> Do you know if that is legal?
>
> Karl Semich

I would like to warn people before contacting authorities.  It's a stage
that goes kind of like this:
- you feel upset
- you talk to profrat and are all, "hey profrat I feel upset so i'm
probably gonna contact authorities but it's not my preferred route.  do you
know any other ways we can sort this out?"
- you contact authorities after making it clear to them you are going to,
so they have time to prepare for it

I would also like to contact authorities using proper procedures rather
than random emails.

I also have issues and worries around "violence of the state" and
"anarchist communities".  I've never needed to use authorities, so am just
learning to, and it's nice to get a little more comfortable with it.  If it
is rude in a community to do, I would rather not in that community.  I
don't know.

That would mean using some other route to handle things.

We're all learning and figuring stuff out.  I see there's a lot of value
here in that I actually contacted an authority, which is cool and scary.