U.S. Deputy Attorney General Lisa Monaco needs killing ( My 20 sats )

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 04:41:53 PDT 2021

On Thu, Oct 7, 2021, 11:07 AM Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> thanks for your expression, zpd.
>
> profrat, i want to share with you that i feel upset when you mention
> killing because i'm aware that political targets often have their
> lives destroyed by being portrayed as horrible criminals.  i've
> actually seen some of the evidence used for this, and it often
> involves circumstantial things like the posts you are making.
>
> would you be willing at all to not post bounties on this list?

profrat had previously told me that they were most likely to read messages
that were in direct reply to theirs.  this message was not in reply to one
of theirs, and was not sufficient for _asking_ for the change rather than
_demanding_ or _trying to cause_ it.

I would like to successfully communicate with people around things, before
trying to influence them.