U.S. Deputy Attorney General Lisa Monaco needs killing ( My 20 sats )

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 04:36:21 PDT 2021

thread:[spam][crazy]
topic:[spam][crazy]

On Thu, Oct 7, 2021, 11:22 AM Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/7/21, zeynepaydogan <zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com> wrote:
> >> < Maybe you both need to go to a mental institution. Changing your
> >> therapist might not be enough
> >
> > maybe i should go too.
>
> when you said that i was like, "y'know, i've been through hospitals,
> maybe i'll go if it stops all these death

This sentiment is highly out of character for me.  I have traveled homeless
in the winter without possessions to avoid going into a hospital.

threats," then i realised i
> rudely hadn't even explained to pro2rat why i was responding that way
> to him.

This was a huge win for my preferred personality, to value clear
communication.

> IN OTHER NEWS: If you are gangstalked, the police will act on stalking
> if you receive a death threat.  Many of us may now have them.

This is a way in which profrat is helping us, and it seems pretty important.