Vinay Gupta needs killing ( My 200 UK pounds )

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 04:32:39 PDT 2021

thread:[spam][crazy]

On Mon, Oct 4, 2021, 3:32 PM Karl Semich <0xloem at gmail.com> wrote:

> Prof is asking me to stop talking about being his hitman but isn't really
> serious about it.

This was from my experience being coerced by the mysterious horrific thing
mentioned in preceding post of mine from my other email address.

This set of harsh posts relieves my suffering to pursue.  I would have next
tried describing profrat as running violent antigovernment trainings and
such.

I would like to learn where people come from, rather than imagining that I
am somehow attacking them.  If it is hard to learn where they come from,
maybe there is some other way to try to protect some people without
disrespecting others.